New workshop available to increase your attention, empathy and openess in your job
- Objectives: develop a deep listening quality, offer a platform for experimentation and discovery on one’s own inner posture; discovery and experimentation of mindfulness tools – full presence; exchange and sharing among participants.
- A 1-day workshop for coaches, managers, carers and therapists, who wish to explore and work their inner posture in front of their clients, collaborators or patients.
- You will experiment in an holistic manner, practices and tools that promote the harmonization of psychological and physiological functions to enhance your relationships with your clients, colleagues or patients. You will leave with concrete tools and a different look upon your world. Adapted for everyone !
Workshop led by:
- Sakina Aubert, lic. oec. HSG, coach ICF PCC, former banking executive, specialized in somatic coaching, practicing yoga and meditation for 20 years;
- David Pommeret, student of qualified teachers and long time practitioner of Shangpa Kagyu Tibetan Buddhism. Former sales manager, he continues his training to transmit the practice and tools of mindfulness.
The day will be dedicated to listening, feeling, attentive presence, softness and silence.
Schedule: 8h30 to 17h00
Upon registration only by sending a mail to email@example.com or on www.sakinaaubert.com
Contact me to schedule a date for a group.